The baby sleep workshop
Are you struggling with your baby’s sleep and wondering if they’ll ever sleep through the night? Then this workshop is for you!
Our sleep workshop is very different from others that you may have come across. We don’t offer a checklist or a rigid plan to solve your problems. Why not? Quite simply because they don’t work!
Instead we look at the biology of baby sleep, including hormones, diet (both milk and solids), and environmental factors to consider how sleep is impacted by all aspects of life.
We discuss infant development, including sleep development and attachment. We offer techniques for sensory calming that can help everyone get more sleep, help parents identify adjustments to life that can minimise disruptive sleep influences, and look at sleep safety. Best of all everything we offer is based on sound scientific evidence and the latest research from leading academics in infant sleep.
We guarantee that they will not result in any tears or cause any harm.
We’ll help you to understand:
- Your personal goals for your family
- Biologically normal baby sleep, and the reasons for this
- Your sleep needs and those of your baby
- What your baby can and cannot do
- The pros and cons of the most common sleep training techniques
- Gentle techniques to help you and your baby sleep more
- How to balance your needs with those of your baby
- How to bed-share safely, if you want to
*Sleep information before 4 months
If you are expecting a baby and want to know more about baby sleep, please book onto a Preparing for baby course
If your baby is aged under 4 months, then we cover baby sleep in both our Newborn calm and sleep workshop and the Nurturing Baby™ course. You could also attend one of our Calmer beginnings groups.
“ I would definitely recommend this session to anyone questioning their approach to their baby's sleep. ”
Baby sleep workshop client