The weaning workshop
If the months are flying by and you’re starting to think about all things weaning, then this is the workshop for you.
This workshop will help you understand the different approaches to weaning (sometimes called by various names, such as baby-led weaning, puree-, spoon-feeding or traditional weaning). You will also be given information to help you to understand infant nutrition and development, and develop techniques, frameworks and principles to help you calmly introduce your baby to solid food and have fun doing it!
We’ll help you to understand:
- What the weaning guidelines are
- Why the weaning age guidelines exist
- How to know when your baby is ready for solids
- The science behind introducing solid food (weaning)
- The practicalities of weaning in a way that supports learning and healthy eating habits
- What you do and don’t need to worry about when it comes to food and safety
- How to make it fun.
“the fact that the course is backed up by the latest science enables me to feel more confident in the decisions that I will make as a parent.”
Weaning workshop client