The baby play workshop
Did you know that play is the main way that babies learn about the world and about their own bodies? Play and exploration is critical for baby development, but often parents aren’t sure how they can support baby development through play. Don’t worry, it isn’t all about baby Einsteins or astrophysics for the under 1s. We will help you recognise how babies learn through play, how to support this, and how to enjoy the journey of discovery your baby has embarked on!
We’ll help you to understand:
- How babies (well, all people actually) learn
- What conditions the brain needs to develop
- What play looks like in babies from birth to 1.
- How play can meet your baby’s needs
- How to strengthen your relationship with your baby through play
“ "I feel so enlightened after attending the BabyCalm workshop"”
BabyCalm workshop client